11 November, 2015
Which Wine for the Bird, and Why?
Step into the studio with America’s Test Kitchen
The weeks leading up to Thanksgiving may be the busiest time of the year if you write about wine. Every editor in America is looking for the column that will give her readers a leg up on what wines are best to take their place on the table at this most American of holidays.
Thanks for printing this recipe. Visit AmericasTestKitchenFeed.com for fantastic recipes, cooking tips, gear reviews, and plenty more.
About the Author: Stephen Meuse
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Which Wine for the Bird, and Why?Posted 31 minutes ago
- Just the Essentials with Becky HaysPosted Nov. 5
- Just the Essentials with Dan SouzaPosted Nov. 4
- Just the Essentials with Lisa…Posted Nov. 3
- Thanksgiving Pinterest Contest with…Posted Nov. 2
- Join a community of people passionate about food
- Join in and see the process of how food is tested in our state-of-the-art kitchen
- Ask and get answers from our test kitchen experts about cooking
- Reviews on kitchen products
- Email updates on new recipes and test kitchen stories
Processing your registration
Only registered users can comment and browse past recipes. Don’t have an account? You can register for free.
Best Cast Iron Cookware
Source: America’s Test Kitchen.