2 November, 2015
The 3 Best Bank Bonuses and Promotions of 2015
Ready for a new bank account? You might be after you see these bonuses.
We found three awesome checking/savings accounts that will give you a huge sign up bonus just for signing up…
- Visit this Chase Total Checking® page and enter your email address to get a unique coupon code. You’ll need this code in order to get the bonus.
- Open your email and click the “Open Now” button for Chase Total Checking, and then select the “I would like to start a new application” option under the Getting Started section. This offer expires on 1/15/16, so you’ll need to complete the application before then.
- If you make a direct deposit in your account within the first 60 days, Chase will credit your checking account with $150.
- You can earn an additional $100 if you open a Chase savings accounts with a $10K deposit and maintain that balance for 90 days. You are not required to open the savings account to earn the $150 Chase checking bonus.
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the $150 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit $25 or more at account opening; AND 3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per calendar year. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
**Account Closing: If your checking account is closed within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
2. Santander – Open a New Account and Earn $150
If you’re a new customer, Santander Bank will give you $150 for opening a new checking account. Use this account to hold your holiday savings, and you can start the New Year with free cash!
The offer works for Basic, Classic and Premium checking accounts, which offer a variety of options to fit your needs.
Here’s how the deal works:
1. Open an eligible new Santander checking account with a minimum deposit of $25. Just click this link to open an account. (if you prefer, they’ll send you a coupon code to open your account in person at a local branch.)
2. Have direct deposits totaling $500 or more within the first 90 days.
3. Keep your account open for at least 90 days.
4. Once you meet these conditions, your $150 will be paid within 30 days.
3. How To Earn Up to a $500 Bonus with Capital One 360 Savings:
1. Open a Capital One 360 Savings account by the bonus expiration date (11/30/2015 at 11:59 PM Est). If you’ve had a Savings product with Capital One 360 or ING DIRECT before, you won’t be eligible for the bonus offer.
If you’ve already opened an account, be sure to forward this article on to your spouse, relatives, friends, etc. so that someone you know can earn a little extra cash.
2. To qualify for a bonus, your account must be funded within the first 10 days of account opening. Deposits from an existing Capital One 360 account will not qualify for the bonus.
3. The amount of your bonus will be determined based on the highest amount you deposit within the first 10 days of account opening and maintaining that balance on a daily basis for the next 90 days following the 10 day period.
You must deposit a minimum of $5,000 and maintain a daily balance of $5,000 for 90 days after the initial 10 day period to qualify for any bonus. The amount of the bonus you actually earn will be determined based on the following balance tiers during the initial 10 day period and the 90 day period after that: $5,000+ earns a $50 bonus, $10,000+ earns a $100 bonus; $20,000+ earns a $200 bonus; $30,000+ earns a $300 bonus; $40,000+ earns a $400 bonus; and $50,000+ or more earns a $500 bonus. The maximum bonus you can earn is $500.
4. Capital One 360 will deposit the bonus money into your account within 10-15 days following the 90-day period – once it’s deposited, the funds will be available immediately.
Good luck Penny Hoarders!
This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.
These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
This site may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on certain links posted on this website
Best Cast Iron Cookware
Source: Penny Hoarder.